Поставить нужные времена.
1) Jane was anry because Mark wasn't calling / hadn't called her since last weekend.
2) Sophie had a headache because her baby sister had been crying / was crying all afternoon.
3) Joanna switched / had switched the TV off and went to bed.
4) Mike slipped and twisted his ankle while he was playing / had played football yesterday.
5) Tony was shocked. He couldn't believe what had just happened / just happened.
6) After John had parked / had been parking the car, he went into the house.
7) This time yesterday, we lay / were lying on the beach sunbathing.
8) I didn't go out last night because i wasn't finishing / hadn't finished my homework.
9) Jack had been working / was working at the company for ten years before he left.
10) He was driving / had been driving for an hour when the car broke down.